Sunday, December 21, 2008

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

Snow day!
Megan checks out how deep it is!
Hilarious girl buries herself and then eats handfuls of snow. LOL

The supplies for baking! Gotta have the old version of Betty Crocker's Cookbook

My favorites - Pecan sandies. Love 'em!
The final tree :) There's even some gifts under there already!

Megan visits Santa & of course I've already finished a layout with it. ;)

The stockings are hung by the fireplace.

The girls are finding fun ways to spend the cold weather days. Making a tent to play in!
Shhhh if you listen closely, you can hear them playing board games in there...

A gift for Megan's teacher. The finished gift included green & red M&M's!

It was fun to work on an altered item. I was so surprised at how easy this was!

We've been busy getting ready for the holidays (sorry I haven't posted recently!). I thought I'd share some photos I've taken over the last week.
On Friday we got a foot of snow dumped on us! The girls ventured out into it to frolic a bit. Megan loves the snow. I can't wait to order some prints and get scrapping!
Last minute stuff to do - get stuff mailed, buy holiday dinner items, wrap the rest of the gifts, and then it can be Christmas. :)
What's on your last minute to do list? Or, if you're done, when did you finish?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wish I was there playing with the grandkids in the snow...Tree looks great! Any old ornaments from your younger years? and those cookies-YUM! Mom