Thursday, December 11, 2008

Tagged!

I was chosen by Angela (aka Aloughridge) on her blog so here are 7 random things about me:

1. I collect snowman stuff. I love the holidays when I can bring out cute fluffy guys to spread all through the house. :)

2. I often call radio stations to win stuff. It's been forever since I actually won, but I try like mad anyway. Who doesn't love to win stuff? Math is on my side, right?

3. Orange is my favorite color. I love all shades and variations of orange! It's vibrant, warm, and original. I heart everything about orange, lol.

4. Crazy bad habit of chewing on my cheeks when I am bored, nervous, or deep in thought.

5. I have a random crush on a barista at Starbucks. Totally harmless but big secret fun to stop in for my favorite mocha and have it prepared lovingly by a cute guy.

6. My hubby & I bowl on a couples league every other Friday with our BFF's and my average is 101. hehe

7. I no longer have an appendix or a gall bladder. Yuck, right, but it's hard to come up with random stuff!

2 comments:

Angela said...

You are soooo much better at bowling than I am. Aren't little snowmen decorations always just the cutest!?!

Anonymous said...

We are to much alike!!
I collect snowmen and chew on my cheeks also.