Thursday, April 16, 2009

Thursday again

I think Thursday seems to be the day that I blog. haha
Today I'll share some photos taken from my birthday, Easter, and some more typing about stuff.
Easter table:

The girls with their baskets during & after egg hunting around the house:


Kevin and me at dinner with our BFF's after bowling:

Michaela and me:

Megan and me:


Right now:

I'm happy to be 35. When I was in my twenties, this was scary. Now that I'm here, well, I'm content and that feels good. Content with myself, with my beautiful life.

I'm thankful for two good friends - Catherine and Mike. They're the best kind of BFF's. They bring joy and think it's ok to hurt sometimes. They are there for that stuff. And the clinking glass stuff. But, the best is when we all get together for the everyday stuff.

I am wanting another really good book to read.

I am yearning to take my camera on a field trip.

I'm aching for some truth at work. Also, there's something amiss and I can't put my finger on it. Until then, I'll plug away and hope to keep my paycheck. Someday I'll reach out for a new step in my career.

Sweet teas at McDonald's are my thing again. That delicious sugary stuff is only a dollar, too.

I am reading along on this blog - it's awesome. I dare you to join me.


What's going on in your life, right now?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are so cute, and Oh do I feel special that Mike and I are on your blog today!:)
All of you are so special to us, we love you!

Cath