Tuesday, February 8, 2011

My Mom told me to & I listened.

And did what she told me to do. Wow, that must be a first. LOL

What's happening blog universe? It HAS been a long time. I guess I didn't feel like having yet one more commitment/obligation in my life. Maybe I'm ready to express myself again. Why not? I suppose I have some things to share. :)

Since my last post, I have started my own business, celebrated 10 years of marriage to a wonderful man, lost a job that I hated in the first place, luckily found another one that is shaping up to be pretty incredible, and well a whole lot of everydays in between.

I haven't scrapped much and would like to dedicate time to do that. I haven't taken many pictures, either.

We welcomed another baby into the family this past weekend. Steffan Crane Tarcea. My brother in law and sister in law had their first baby and he's so cute! I cannot wait to hold him. It's incredible how life reminds you that even the small things are so important and can also be the big things.

I wonder if anyone reads this anymore. Mom, it just might be a place for me to share my thoughts with you. That's ok, right? Do you want photos, too? Ask & ye shall receive. A few random photos:







And of course, I can't leave without a shout out to my business, which dare I say is going so very well right now. I love Thirty-One! New Spring catalog just launched Feb. 1 and the products are so FUN! Check out my website: www.mythirtyone.com/etarcea
where you can download the catalog, shop online, & just browse to learn a bit more about it and me. :) Here's some additional images of some of the great items that will have you organized and on the go in style!






Ok, so that's all for today. Hopefully much more to come. If you're out there - say hi. :)

1 comment:

amberhelga said...

looks like u have been up to alot !i also love the 31 stuff so cute good luck with your buisness