Wednesday, March 9, 2011

A little list

Sometimes I get the best ideas from others. Ok, well, I'm just a plain ol' copycat. Whateva. This is fun! (Got it from Dear Lizzy, but the answers are mine!)

praying for: a little peace for Kevin.
wearing: Jammies at the moment. Of course I'm blogging instead of getting into the shower to get dressed for the day.
working on: Laundry, trying not to work late every night.
eating: well, drinking, but coffee that my hubby makes every morning with Vanilla creamer.
dreaming of: My Thirty-One business taking off this month.
realizing: I need about five more hours onto my day to accomplish all of my goals.
impatiently waiting: A new car for Kevin.
anticipating: the weekend already. is that sad or what? Two days into the week and I'm burnt.
loving: My long hair right now. It's been forever since I've had long flowing locks!
stalking: My email & phone. I feel like there's something great coming.
feeling: overwhelmed. *sigh*

No comments: