Monday, September 22, 2008

Hi everyone!

Well, this is officially the first blog entry. Kinda strange to be doing this. LOL

I started this blog for a few reasons: 1. I feel like so many others are doing it and I don't want to feel left out. 2. I want to be able to share my thoughts & life with anyone that may be interested. I want to express myself! 3. In hopes that I can have my family & friends visit and see what I've been up to. Maybe they'll feel more connected since I am pretty lame about keeping in touch on any regular basis. :)

I will be sharing photos, hopes, dreams, scrapbooking projects, and overall banter on what's happening in the world. Hope you'll come on to see what's new and to add your own comments.

Today's the first day of Autumn and it's nice to be starting something on such a fine day. Have a great rest of the day!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay! I'm an INTJ, by the way--almost the completely opposite older sister!

Anonymous said...

HELLO EGG!
I love this idea! Can't wait to check in on you and the fam.. :)
Love ya!