Monday, September 29, 2008

New week




Hello -

Today I'm excited to start day 2 of the project I decided to be a part of this week. It's called 'A Week in The Life' and comes from the inspirational Ali Edwards. The goal is to capture the everyday life with photos + words and create a project/layout at the end of a week. I've begun taking photos and journaling. Sunday is the best day of the week and I started with all the family activity that happens. It was fun! Now that it's the routine of the new work/school week, the real fun begins, lol. I'm looking forward to approaching a project in a new way and seeing the results.


Today is also hopefully the day that Michaela can meet her new brother. Danielle had what she thought was labor over the weekend. Maybe today? She is so very excited and I think it will be such a great new beginning for their family.


Adios for now. Here's a few pics to glimpse into what we did yesterday. :) Is anyone even reading this? If you are, please leave a comment. Cheers ~Emily

1 comment:

Angela said...

LOL!!
I will take the candies in the first photo.