Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Best shot of the week


An online friend has started a blog about photography, which I love, so of course I went to check it out. You can too - http://sundayshutterbugs.blogspot.com
Edie has challenged everyone with posting their best shot of the week. Love that idea! Not just because it gives you a bit of bragging rights (it does!) but it also gets my shutter flying a bit more now because I want to get a good one every week to share! I'd love to see yours so please join in the fun! Here's my shot which I took over this past weekend while camping with Megan's girl scout troop. We went for a hike in the cool, damp weather and the girls still enjoyed every minute of it.

2 comments:

Edie van den Ordel said...

Emily thanks so much for joining in!! And that is a great photo!! I LOVE the road going off in the distance, and the sky line, and the kids.. Its perfect!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for joining in our fun! This is fabulous! I love the lines of the fence on the left and the winding road on the right.

Corinna