Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween fun





Megan dressed as a crazy witch this year and it was my fave costume of hers so far. It just turned out cute, I think.
We met up down the street with some neighbors and their kids for trick or treating and handing out candy. We get so many kids through our family-friendly neighborhood and I went through 250 pieces of candy! We got home and sorted through the bag, which is always such a fun part of the night. Now I can share Megan's candy for my faves - Milky Way, Twix, and Reese's. That is - when she'll let me or when I can sneak.

Now it's November and I can quickly start getting into Christmas mode. Yep, carols will play on the radio already and I am getting shopping done early. I think if I get things started every payday I'll be in good shape! :)

No comments: