Sunday, November 15, 2009

Thankful for scrap time!













As I type out this simple blog post tonight, I am feeling thankful. 'Tis the month for that, right? I have been running and working and doing, well, too much lately. So, I am thankful for November and all the slowness it brings with it. I had no plans this weekend. NONE. So, the family had some down time. Aaaahh, that's nice.
I used all my spare moments to scrap. Yep, I totally did! I scrapped more than I have in the last three months! So, as I sit in my cozy basement family room, I am thankful that no one really cares if I didn't vaccuum or pick up my mess down here this weekend. I am thankful for relaxing TV like football & NASCAR. I am thankful that we had the fireplace going, the crockpot cooking, and the laundry humming while I played with paper until my heart's content. And, I am content that the family is tucked in and I get time for the final relaxing hour or so until I give in to the work week once again. :)

I thought I'd share the results of my creative downtime (thanks TSR for the challenges this month!). Thanks for checking them out! :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Okay, if I was in college in that picture, why do I look like I'm 12? LOL

You brought back some memories!!