Monday, March 1, 2010

I'm going to keep trying!

To update my blog that is. Not sure if there's anyone out there but hey, I will anyway.

I'm determined to begin taking more photos and I have been scrapping again. I'll post next to share what I've been working on creating.

For today, I got so many bits of wonderful & upbeat tips on my Caribou coffee cup. Like little perky daily doses of inspiration. I enjoyed them so much, I am sharing with everyone today. The last one is from me. ;)

Donate blood - you have plenty
Sing out loud
Lighten up
Get your hands dirty
Don't wait to make a New Year's resolution
Give your spare change to charity
Be the first to apologize
Spend time with your kids, tomorrow they're a day older
Dance in the rain
Pour yourself a cup full of karma, then savor every sip
Step one: Rake leaves, Step two: Jump!
Only look back if it makes you smile
Marshmallows have no nutritional value and that's ok
Be the ruler of your own life
You'll only be your current age once
Be the first to enter and the last to leave the party
Plant lots of trees
Learn to say Thank You in ten languages
Dare to adventure
Have a favorite charity
Indulge in chocolate therapy
Smile at everyone - it's free!

No comments: