Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Stories in Hand & other random stuff

The semi-permanent cover
My random shot that turned magnificent of Megan, Nov. 9th

The inside of the binder, this is one of the 6 sections with tabs. I just realized these were out of order. Oh, this is such the way today. LOL

Megan's shot of me sitting with our puppy doggies. Not bad for a 6 year old, eh?
I'm taking Jessica Sprague's free online class for creating a Stories in Hand binder. It's so fun already! It's more like a complete guide to journaling and telling your stories. Sharing your soul. Telling your tune to all that wants to hear your sweet song. I have shared the beginning pages and it is truly still a work in progress. I have core question pages to print and add today but I like how this has really got me excited to create like nothing ever before! I will buy a small binder and convert this design into that but for now, I will work with this. The hole punching is the hardest part. *Sigh* I'm just not a total perfectionist when it comes to this and it's really something I should want to finish perfectly. I'm sure I'll get it soon. So, I can't wait until it's time to start telling my stories and getting down on paper all those things that make me, well, me.
Oh yeah, we saw our first flutters of snow this Sunday & Monday. Yikes. It stuck around for a bit Sunday evening. Megan was SO excited. She has always loved the snow. She wanted to go out right then and buy a sled - ha! Hmmm, holiday gift perhaps?

Also, I took a gorgeous photo of Megan and it was by just goofing around with the camera. I wanted to get a photo on a tilt. I recommend this! Sometimes those make the best shots. Oh, and my little creative camera girl took one of me, too. She really is a shutterfly. Hmmm, holiday gift idea, perhaps?
I have holidays on the brain. I've been making gifts and listening to Christmas music. Ahem, yes, I said Christmas music. I'm a total dork when it comes to the holidays. Love it all! Nothing like a good Carpenter's rendition of a classic tune. hehe
Another random thought before I'm done rattling today. My car officially has over 100,000 miles on its odometer. WOW All those miles to and from work really tack it on thick. I have this OCD thing, too, when it comes to my odometer. I love number patterns. I totally freaked when it read 99,999.
Have a great day everyone! If you didn't already think I was a dork, you will now!
If you want to share today, leave a comment. I'm curious on anything sweet that has come your way that either inspires you, came for free, was unexpected, or random, etc.

No comments: