Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Totally Random Tuesday








Few things for this lovely Tuesday:

~ More snow as we wake up here in Michigan. Almost two inches. The commute should be interesting.

~Megan was chosen by her art teacher to be the school's artist of the month for November!! It's that the best?! Look at the display that she has on the wall across from the office. What a proud Mommy I am. :)

~ I finally got my hair "did" at the salon. Not great, not too shabby. Just thankful that I was able to go.

~ My house is in shambles so I am glad that I have a four day weekend. I can clean, do extra stuff I've been putting off, get some gifts complete, and hang with the family. Now THAT's what I call a weekend!

~ I've got some good news to share in the scrappy world but will need to edit later when I can share.

~ I met a friend from Canada over the weekend that I normally just chat with on The Scrap-Room message boards. Julie was so lovely in person and I enjoyed hanging out all day Sunday with her at Archiver's. I got some layouts done.

~Don't forget to donate your canned goods today!! If you don't know a good place - check out your local grocery, library, post office, fire dept, elementary schools, churches, etc. for a start. Oh, and don't shop this Friday and ignore the red bucket. That bell ringer volunteers for a good cause!

~Much love today - spread your inner wealth. :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congratulations, your Diva-ness!! What a great month to be Diva -- enjoy the power!!!

Julie