Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Wowza Wednesday




There are things in life that just make you say WOW. I like to take it a bit further and say WOWZA. The class I'm taking with Jessica Sprague right now has got me saying that. I have been so inspired to write. It's awesome. Many, many stories that I'd forgotten about that need to be told. They've been living tucked inside my head and I'm starting the process of remembering and telling. I can't wait to share - just fine tuning some right now. Seriously, this class has "rocked my world". In ode to that, my girls did some rockin'. LOL
Also - WOW is November going by fast!

In the mean time, I'd love to hear what's wowing you right now. Post a comment!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey there Emily!

How great that you are taking so much away from the class -- anything to help us to recall and record those details is a great thing. Just think how appreciative your girls will be years down the road that you've worked so hard to document their history!

I am also here to track you down! I have not heard from you in a bit, and wanted to check in on Sunday. Give me a shout if you have a moment, okay?

Julie