Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Full Moon Tuesday

Megan with her Dad last year. This is one of my favorite pics.
Megan and her beloved Melissa. That Sea Otter is so loved!
Megan at 12 months. It was fun to rewind and do a page of her as a baby.
Here's the Moon pic above the neighbor across the street. Not as big as it looked with my eyes but I do like the big reddish orange tree. The colors around town are at their peak this week. So pretty!

Hi! The weekend turned out to be uneventful. We had to cancel Megan's party. Hopefully the kids can make it again in two weeks. She's still not eating much and resting a lot. It's a good thing she has a Dr. appt. tomorrow. I just want to make sure things are alright. For a well visit, she'll be checked for weight, etc. so I know she'll be underweight, especially since she's eaten so little since last Wednesday. Good grief. Surprised anyone? ;) She's so teeny!

I did get some scrappin' done over the weekend. (Pics above) Michaela made a page in her book, too. It was fun! I ordered over 60 photos for the 'Week in the Life' project that should arrive any day now. I can't wait to start working on it!

There is a big full moon today and last night I took a photo of how it hung just above the house across the street. Of course my little camera didn't take anything of what I saw with my own eyes but I thought I'd post the pic anyway.

Take care today - that full moon is in Aries, which means impatience, impulsiveness, and overall aggressive moods for most. Hopefully it will give you a kick to start something new. What are you itching to begin but keep putting off?


No comments: