Monday, October 20, 2008

Happy Monday






Scrappy weekend! I stayed up WAY too late last night. I sooo wasn't ready to give up my weekend. I scrapped so much. I completed the 4 - 8 x 8 pages below and also did these 5 - 12 x 12 pages. I had so much fun and the ladies on The Scrap-Room boards were awesome to play/online crop with. They really "got my creativity on". :)

Michaela gets her first pair of glasses today. Yep, I knew one of them would at least. She needs them to help her see the boards at school a bit better so she'll only wear them when they do that kind of work in class. I'll post a picture later!

I'm signing up for Jessica Sprague's FREE (yes, free!) online class. Registration starts today and the class is unlimited in size. Join me!

What's going on in your world today?

5 comments:

amberhelga said...

great layouts !

Nicole Maki said...

Great LOs Emily. It's been so nice getting to know you better at TSR.


My eldest got glasses last week. Now we're just waiting for them to arrive and the adjustment to begin. He's really looking forward to not having headaches.

I'll have to check out that class. Thanks for the heads up.

Angela said...

Great layouts Emily. You sure got your scrap on this weekend.

Unknown said...

I love those pages! You inspire me.

Eve said...

Love your layouts-
Great idea to do the while I drive layout!
Kindly,
~Eve