Thursday, October 9, 2008

More Birthday love



Today is my younger sister's Birthday and so I want to share a little love - Happy Birthday Stephanie!! AKA Teffy
I love my sis and will be calling to hear her voice later. She's making big plans for this year and I hope the best is around the corner for her! She has the best sarcastic humor of anyone I know. You rock, sister!
In addition to birthday, it's also barfday at my house. Megan awoke at 2:49 AM, came in to my room crying, "My belly hurts!" and clutching her stomach. Ok, so all the moms out there know what to expect next. Nothing like having to jump out of bed and react to the pending doom of vomit that is about to occur any second. Yep, and it has been just lovely ever since. Thankfully I have the best husband in the world and he's home with her today. I had to come in to the office - client meeting today! I just hope the queasy uneasy I am feeling is nervousness and power of suggestion. Hope you all are feeling good today! What's the best remedy for belly aches that you use with your family? How do you comfort your little ones?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I guess it's okay to lose the "best sarcastic humor" award to someone I love. Boo for me!